P9a - Dam View
P9a is a villa with 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and overlooks the 5th fairway. The main bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has a double bed, the third bedroom has 2 single beds and the fourth bedroom has a single bed and a set of bunk beds.
|OUT OF SEASON||04 May 2022 - 15 Jun 2022|
|R3750.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
1. OPENING/CLOSING & ADMINISTRATION FEE
· A once off opening/closing fee of R 550 per villa is applied to ALL bookings.
· A once off administration fee of R 300 per villa is applied to ALL bookings.
· PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, these additional fees are not reflected in your payment totals when making your booking online as the Nightsbridge system we use does not allow for this to be shown, however, they will be reflected on your proforma invoice which we will send to you once we receive your booking request from Nightsbridge.
2. SECURITY DEPOSIT
· A refundable security deposit is applied to ALL bookings.
· Amounts will vary according to the Villa booked - with a minimum amount of R 2,000.
· Once an outgoing inspection has been performed after departure, security deposit refunds will be processed provided that the unit is left in the same conditions as found on your arrival. Please be patient, this is a time-consuming process and payments are not made daily. Your refund should reflect in your account within 15-30 working days.
· Your banking details are required to enable this refund payment.
· Kindly report any damages to the Villa within 24 hours of arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org, failing which the apartment/villa will be deemed to have been in good order.
· In the unfortunate event of breakages during your stay, kindly notify the office of such immediately to discuss the replacement of the damaged item.
· Should any damage/loss be discovered upon outgoing inspection, the repair/replacement value will be deducted from your security deposit before any balance is refunded.
· Should the repair/replacement cost of the damage/loss exceed the security deposit amount being held, you will be invoiced and liable to pay the difference immediately on request.